Located right in the heart of Ballina’s CBD, Ballina Travellers Lodge is surrounded by doctors and specialists offices, restaurants and cafes. Very quiet location leafy street, just meters to the Richmond River and Ballina beaches.
The town of Ballina is at the mouth of the Richmond River on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, know as the Northern Rivers region. Direct flights into Ballina/Byron airport which is approximately 3 kilometres from motel.
- To/from Sydney with Virgin Blue, Rex & Jetstar -1 hour flight.
- To/from Melbourne with Jetstar- 2 hour flight
- South from Brisbane around 2 1/4 hours
- South from Coolangatta around 1 hour
- North from Coffs Harbour around 2 1/2 hours
- Multi daily services into Tamar Street (just 500 metres from motel)